I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Build A Story

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Build A Story

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:24 pm

So, this one's rather simple. You add three words in reply to the previous poster to formulate a sentence, and it'll hopefully turn into a crazy story. So the first person starts with three (eg. One morning I) and the next person adds their three (woke to the) and so on and so forth.

So, I'll start:
One morning I

Back to top Go down

Re: Build A Story

Post by Ianto Jones on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:32 pm

ran far away

Ianto Jones
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 5616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wellington on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:27 pm

to get out

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 5208

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianto Jones on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:08 pm

. The dinosaur lumbered

Ianto Jones
Police Constable
Police Constable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wellington on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:26 pm

towards the water

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:50 pm

in desperate need

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:47 pm

of lily pads.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."

The Eleventh Doctor
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 5559

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Its roar echoed

Amy Pond
Sergeant
Sergeant

£ : 7569

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

throughout the foggy

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."

The Eleventh Doctor
Police Constable
Police Constable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasilisa Tchaikovsky on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:19 pm

morning air, leaving

Vasilisa Tchaikovsky
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 4584

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:00 pm

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled.

Just think it'll be clearer if we copy and paste the person above and then add our words. That way it's easier to read the whole thing when we have more than one page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneight Survis on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:22 pm

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise...

Sneight Survis
Probie
Probie

£ : 5221

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:23 pm

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise, the tiny mice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneight Survis on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:55 pm

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise, the tiny mice saw flying sheep

Sneight Survis
Probie
Probie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Mae Collins on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:40 pm

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise, the tiny mice saw flying sheep and happy unicorns

Yasmin Mae Collins
Co-Owner

£ : 4814

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneight Survis on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:50 pm

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise, the tiny mice saw flying sheep and happy unicorns prancing on the boulevard.

Sneight Survis
Probie
Probie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:16 pm

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise, the tiny mice saw flying sheep and happy unicorns prancing on the boulevard. Those flying sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneight Survis on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 pm

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise, the tiny mice saw flying sheep and happy unicorns prancing on the boulevard. Those flying sheep wore such sweet

Sneight Survis
Probie
Probie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:22 am

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise, the tiny mice saw flying sheep and happy unicorns prancing on the boulevard. Those flying sheep wore such sweet Yellow Polka-Dot Bikinis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianto Jones on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:30 pm

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise, the tiny mice saw flying sheep and happy unicorns prancing on the boulevard. Those flying sheep wore such sweet Yellow Polka-Dot Bikinis. Drifting gently through

Ianto Jones
Police Constable
Police Constable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Mae Collins on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:39 pm

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise, the tiny mice saw flying sheep and happy unicorns prancing on the boulevard. Those flying sheep wore such sweet Yellow Polka-Dot Bikinis. Drifting gently through the fresh breeze

Yasmin Mae Collins
Co-Owner

£ : 4814

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allisson Carter on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:14 am

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise, the tiny mice saw flying sheep and happy unicorns prancing on the boulevard. Those flying sheep wore such sweet Yellow Polka-Dot Bikinis. Drifting gently through the fresh breeze fluffy bug noticed

Allisson Carter
Probie
Probie

£ : 3430

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianto Jones on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:39 pm

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise, the tiny mice saw flying sheep and happy unicorns prancing on the boulevard. Those flying sheep wore such sweet Yellow Polka-Dot Bikinis. Drifting gently through the fresh breeze fluffy bug noticed curiously dead biscuits.

Ianto Jones
Police Constable
Police Constable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:30 pm

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise, the tiny mice saw flying sheep and happy unicorns prancing on the boulevard. Those flying sheep wore such sweet Yellow Polka-Dot Bikinis. Drifting gently through the fresh breeze fluffy bug noticed curiously dead biscuits. Fluffy Bug was

The Eleventh Doctor
Police Constable
Police Constable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wellington on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:32 am

One morning I ran far away to get out. The dinosaur lumbered towards the water in desperate need of lily pads. Its roar echoed throughout the foggy morning air, leaving numerous travelers baffled. Unaware o'impending demise, the tiny mice saw flying sheep and happy unicorns prancing on the boulevard. Those flying sheep wore such sweet Yellow Polka-Dot Bikinis. Drifting gently through the fresh breeze fluffy bug noticed curiously dead biscuits. Fluffy Bug was geniusly interested in

Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top