I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Gallifreyans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallifreyans

Post by Idris on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:25 pm

So I was going to write a proper post, in the exact same model that I put up. Then I started working on it. And realised that it's absolutely huge. So instead of spending hours copying and pasting, I'm going to post up the two vital links, so anyone who's interested can read 'em there.

Gallifreyan Physiology and Time Lords. This covers absolutely everything that was in the model.

If anyone has any objections to me doing this, and wants me to post up a proper version, please let me know either in PM or Staff Chat.

I might post up a proper version, but not yet. Because it's rather a large job.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 6760

View user profile http://study-in-blue-boxes.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Of COURSE my dad was a talior. Would I lie to you all?

Post by Ianto Jones on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:24 pm

I could spend hours going over Ianto's special powers. But then I realised that that would be far too long so I'll just post a few links.

First and foremost are coffee preparation, friendliness and being defensive about his personal life.

#SARCASM

He is secretly batman. Have you ever seen them in the same place?

Ianto Jones
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 5608

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum