"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Page 1 of 1 • Share •
- Just opened so plenty of canons available (like ghost Major Swift or ghost Sir Walter)!
- 150 word-count.
- Open to rpers of all experiences.
- Active and friendly admins.
- Fortnightly 'quest' rp challenges.
- Original characters are more than welcome, as are Balverines and ghosts.
- Creatures such as Hobbes and Hollow Men are available for use in threads, as well as mercenaries.
It has been several months since Albion's defeat of the Crawler. Life in the kingdom is slowly returning back to normal. But just when the new queen thought her kingdom was finally safe, she receives a visitor from Theresa, hinting that there may be another attack from the Crawler. Will Albion manage to survive another attack or will the kingdom perish?
- Chief Inspector
- Posts : 770
£ : 7040
Reputation : 17
Location : Here, There, Everywhere!
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum